Hungary's citizens will now receive a warning about George Soros, who the Hungarian government believes is behind the mass immigration of Muslims to Europe in recent years.
George Soros – of Hungarian-Jewish origin, his real name is György Schwartz - is a speculator and American globalist activist who is the world's 29th richest person and known for having earned a lot of money by destroying various countries, mainly by causing financial crises. Recently, he has been committed to relocating large masses of people from Africa and the Arab world to Europe, primarily by sponsoring various forms of illegal transport operations across the Mediterranean. Through his open-society culture-based umbrella organization, Open Society, he operates several organizations that require increased rights for - and support illegal immigrants in Europe.
The Hungarian campaign
to warn about Soros, called the "Soros Plan," which starts on Monday, has seven statements – each accompanied by detailed explanations – where the national consultation recalls the stated objectives of George Soros:
1. George Soros wants to persuade Brussels to resettle at least one million immigrants from Africa and the Middle East onto the territory of the European Union, including Hungary.
2. George Soros, together with the officials in Brussels, also wants to achieve the dismantlement of the fences and the opening of borders to the migrants.
3. One part of the Soros Plan is the compulsory distribution by Brussels of immigrants who conglomerated in Western Europe, especially in respect to the East European countries. Hungary would have to take part in this.
4. According to the Soros Plan, Brussels should force all EU Member States, including Hungary, to pay each immigrant HUF 9 million (€ 15,000) in welfare payments.
5. Another goal of George Soros is to make sure that migrants receive milder sentences for crimes they commit.
6. The aim of the Soros Plan is to de-emphasize the languages and cultures of the European countries in order to achieve faster integration of the illegal immigrants.
7. It is also part of the Soros Plan to initiate political attacks against those countries that oppose immigration and to severely punish them.