If you eat sushi, you could have worms crawling around in your body.
- If the fish is not prepared properly can you get in you parasite, says an expert.
The parasite may be between 0.2 and four centimeters long. To avoid it be sure that the fish has been frozen for at least four days.
It is unlikely that you become ill, but you'll quickly notice if you are infected.
- You get a sickening feeling, and some will notice a tickling feeling in the throat when swallowing the fish.
Those who have ingested worm can get abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting, but usually the parasite finds the way out by itself.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Satellite exploded in space
The Japanese aerospace control has lost contact with its latest research satellite. Americans say they still see it in space, but it is surrounded by parts after the explosion.