Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says that 80 percent of the government soldiers in Debaltseve has left the Ukrainian city.
Additional troops are expected to pull out of the city, said Porosjenko in a statement on Wednesday, which was published by his own press service.
- This morning the armed forces and the Ukrainian National Guard completed an operation for a planned and organized withdrawal from Debaltseve. At the present time we can say that 80 percent of our units have retreated, he said.
Debaltseve has for weeks been surrounded by pro Russian rebels.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Can you guess how many migrants entered the EU last month?
Oh, you WILL be surprised, and there are a LOT more to come.