The Progress Party (FrP) is one of two parties in the Norwegian government.
While the asylum flow to Europe greatly has increased, Norway is the only country where asylum numbers are going down.
- This shows that FrP's stricter asylum policy has had a major effect, says the Progress Party immigration policy spokesman, Mazyar Keshvari, to the party's website.
- The latest figures from the EU asylum office shows that asylum figures to Europe has gone up 44 per cent from 2013. Meanwhile, the number of asylum seekers to Norway decreased by 4 percent. The Progress Party's austerity has ensured that Norway has been shielded from an asylum explosion.
For the first time in 12 years Denmark now receives more asylum seekers than Norway, and Sweden welcomes nearly 10 times as many asylum seekers as Norway. Keshvari shakes his head over the development in the neighboring countries.
- In Sweden, uncontrolled immigration means that they have got immigration ghettos, and the police have defined over 50 zones where criminal immigrant gangs actually have formed parallel states.
- The Progress Party is the only party that dares to say that this is not a desirable development. Precisely why it is so important that the Progress Party is in government and gain acceptance for a stricter immigration policy.
Keshvari believe the legitimacy of the institution of asylum is dependent on criminals and cheats are being sent out. He therefore praises Minister of Justice, Anders Anundsen, to have put in place a massive increase in deportations of criminal foreigners and asylum seekers with final rejections.
- In 2015 alone over 10,000 illegal immigrants in this group will be sent out , and the police have received 34 new positions to expose and apprehend illegal immigrants in Oslo alone. This is an important step to clean up the the former coalition's weakness in asylum policy.
- In addition, we have a closed reception center at Gardermoen, and have increased the capacity at Trandum by over 30 percent. When we get in place 500 seats in security reinforced asylums next year, we will have a completely different control of asylum policy than has been the case until now, says Keshvari.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- The biggest Oscar fu*k up ever
VIDEO: It was an extraordinary scene when it was noticed that the wrong film name had been read out and Moonlight was actually the winner.