In a few decades, Malmö has gone from being a Swedish town to a city mainly characterized by Arabs and immigrants from the third world.
The proportion of foreign-born and residents of foreign origin reached 50.2 percent already in 2013 - and the replacement of the Swedes is fast accelerating. Just ten years ago, the corresponding proportion was 39.7 percent, figures from Statistics Sweden shows.
Now, Malmö is in the company of municipalities such as Södertälje and Botkyrka, where the 50% milestone already had passed.
- Malmö pays out the second most in social contribution per capita of all Swedish municipalities.
- 27 percent of all employees work for the municipality, equivalent to 1.5 times the national average.
- Malmö is the municipality with the highest child poverty.
- Malmö's average tax power per capita has fallen from 2 per cent below the national average in 1994 to 16 percent below the average today.
- The crime rate has exploded, so have several bombs in the city.
"Thanks to your democratic laws we will invade you; thanks to our religious laws we will dominate you."
Turkish Muslim leader to archbishop Giuseppe Germano Bernardini.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
The Norwegian church allows gay marriages
From February 1, the new liturgy to marry same-sex couples applies to the Norwegian church, which means that gay couples may marry in whatever church they choose.