The Moderates departing party leader Fredrik Reinfeldt broke the silence before Christmas Eve, and made a new political statement before the upcoming new election. The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.
Reinfeldt confirmed Mattias Karlsson (SD) perception that elections are primarily a vote on immigration.
- It is a choice of what country Sweden should be, Reinfeldt told TV4.
- Is this a country that is owned by those who have lived here for three or four generations or is Sweden what people who come here in mid-life makes it to be? he asked rhetorically.
- For me it is obvious that it should be the latter and that it is a stronger and better society if it may be open, said Reinfeldt.
In connection with TV4's "Nyhetsmorgon" during the Christmas Eve morning he went even further, claiming that Sweden's borders are only imaginary.
- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.
Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.
- It is what they do in Sweden that is Sweden, he claimed.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Huge solar storm heading toward Earth
This is not your usual weather forecast. Big storms are brewing. Your umbrella won't help, but you might want to keep a flashlight handy.