In one month, police in the Swedish city of Malmö have received three reports of brutal gang rapes and torture. Now citizens are warned not to go alone at night.
- These predators aim for lonely women who are walking alone. I want to say that one should be extra careful and maybe not go alone, but rather together two and two or in groups, says Anders Nilsson of the Malmö police to SVT.
On Saturday night, the police in Malmö received a report of a third violent gang rape since November. This time it was a minor girl who had been raped and tortured by several men at a playground in the Sofielund district.
- The assault against the 17-year-old indicates a special kind of ruthlessness and abuse, says Nilsson.
Among other things, lighter fluid was poured on the girl's vagina and set on fire.
All three rapes during the last month have similarities: They have been outdoors in the vicinity of green spaces and playgrounds. And they have all happened at night.
- It is more than one perpetrator, and we try to put a jigsaw puzzle together while waiting for answers from the DNA analyzes, says Nilsson.
As usual, police do not want to answer questions if they have specific descriptions of the perpetrators, rapists who are still out there.
- We have some information, but we are not going say anything because of the ongoing investigation. We do not want to influence witnesses, says Nilsson.
Mats Attin has worked for the police for years. He is shocked.
- We have not experienced anything like this before. They really have crossed a line. The dream is that we find eyewitnesses who have seen the incidents or the perpetrators before or after the rapes, says Attin.
Just to make it clear, gang rapes have not been popular among Swedish men for 1000 years, not since the Viking era, so it is highly unlikely that the perpetrators are ethnic Swedes.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- We will make Europe great again
Journalists from the "Lügenpresse" were not wanted when Europe's right-wing parties gathered in Koblenz, Germany, to figure out how to make Europe great again.