The flood of recent sex-related accusations against Harvey Weinstein, Roy Moore and other prominent men has forced members of the establishment media to acknowledge former President Bill Clinton’s alleged sex crimes, The Daily Caller reports.
Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley and Juanita Broaddrick have long accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment or worse.
Broaddrick accused Clinton of violently raping her in an Arkansas hotel room while she was volunteering on his campaign for governor.
"I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away," Juanita Broaddrick wrote on Twitter in January 2016.
Wiley accused Clinton of making advances on her and groping her in the Oval Office — the same place where Clinton instructed a young intern, Monica Lewinsky, to perform oral sex on him.
Paula Jones accused Clinton of sexually harassing her at an Arkansas hotel room where she worked. After making several (unsuccessful) advances towards her, Jones said, Clinton “lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to ‘kiss it.'”
All three alleged victims have long struggled to get the media to believe their stories. Now, as the Clintons are on their way out in Democratic Party politics, some journalists are ready to acknowledge the seriousness of the accusations against Bill Clinton.
MSNBC host Chris Hayes acknowledged Friday that it is “true that Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against [Bill Clinton].”
“I think it’s time to talk about Juanita Broaddrick,” Vice’s Eve Peyser wrote on Twitter. “I believe her.”
The Atlantic editor Caitlin Flanagan acknowledged that Bill Clinton’s defenders were “on the wrong side of history” in a piece on Monday titled, “Bill Clinton: A Reckoning.”
“The Democratic Party needs to make its own reckoning of the way it protected Bill Clinton,” Flanagan wrote, noting the way that prominent feminists leapt to Clinton’s defense.
New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg wrote a column for Tuesday’s paper titled, “I Believe Juanita.” Unlike Flanagan, Goldberg blamed conservatives for the fact that liberals didn’t believe Juanita Broaddrick. Liberals, Goldberg said, “should be wary of allegations that bubble up from the right-wing press.”
“It’s fair to conclude that because of Broaddrick’s allegations, Bill Clinton no longer has a place in decent society,” Goldberg conceded. “But we should remember that it’s not simply partisan tribalism that led liberals to doubt her.”
Broaddrick’s reaction to someone at the NYT believing her: “Hell has definitely frozen over.”
Referring to the recent accusations against Moore, CNN anchor Jake Tapper noted on Monday that “the accusers of Bill Clinton back in the ’90s were never given the credence and treated with the same respect that these women are being treated and I think that there is something to be said about how society has evolved since then.” Tapper said that “it’s hard not to look back at that period and think” that “[t]he media treated those women poorly.”
That reality is that during Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign just last year, prominent media figures were dismissive of Bill Clinton’s accusers, essentially accusing them of lying.
Ian Milhiser, an editor with left-wing website Think Progress, outright dismissed the accusations against Clinton in January 2016. “Number of Americans who are suffering because of Bill Clinton’s penis: 0,” Milhiser wrote on Twitter. He only deleted the tweet within the last few days.
In January 2016, NBC News scrapped an interview with Broaddrick because she didn’t have “anything new” to say about the alleged rape. Four months later in May, NBC News anchor Andrea Mitchell inaccurately characterized Broaddrick’s account as a “discredited and long-denied accusation.”
The women of “The View” trashed Clinton’s accusers less than a month before the election. Two hosts, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, said that Bill Clinton’s victims were partially to blame because Clinton was a married man. Behar went so far as to call the women “tramps.”
Former President Bill Clinton was also a frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.
“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”
Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.
Among those regularly traveling with Clinton were Epstein’s associates, New York socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein’s assistant, Sarah Kellen, both of whom were investigated by the FBI and Palm Beach Police for recruiting girls for Epstein and his friends.
Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed. The U.S. Secret Service has declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests filed by FoxNews.com seeking information on these trips. Clinton would have been required to file a form to dismiss the agent detail, a former Secret Service agent told FoxNews.com.
In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.
A Clinton spokesperson did not return emails requesting comment about the former president’s relationship and travels with Epstein. The Clinton Library said it had no relevant information and does not keep track of Clinton’s travel records.
Martin Weinberg, Epstein’s current attorney, did not respond to multiple inquiries. Epstein said in a court filing said that he and his associates “have been the subject of the most outlandish and offensive attacks, allegations, and plain inventions.”
However, hundreds of pages of court records, including reports from police and FBI agents, reviewed by FoxNews.com, show Epstein was under law enforcement scrutiny for more than a year.
Police in Palm Beach, Fla., launched a year-long investigation in 2005 into Epstein after parents of a 14-year-old girl said their daughter was sexually abused by him. Police interviewed dozens of witnesses, confiscated his trash, performed surveillance and searched his Palm Beach mansion, ultimately identifying 20 girls between the ages of 14 and 17 who they said were sexually abused by Epstein.
In 2006, at the request of Palm Beach Police, the FBI launched a federal probe into allegations that Epstein and his personal assistants had “used facilities of interstate commerce to induce girls between the ages of 14 and 17 to engage in illegal sexual activities.”
According to court documents, police investigators found a “clear indication that Epstein’s staff was frequently working to schedule multiple young girls between the ages of 12 and 16 years old literally every day, often two or three times per day.”
One victim, in sworn deposition testimony, said Epstein began sexually assaulting her when she was 13 years old and molested her on more than 50 occasions over the next three years. The girls testified they were lured to Epstein’s home after being promised hundreds of dollars to be his model or masseuse, but when they arrived, he ordered them to take off their clothes and massage his naked body while he masturbated and used sex toys on them.
The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida prepared charging documents that accused Epstein of child sex abuse, witness tampering and money laundering, but Epstein took a plea deal before an indictment could be handed up.
On Sept. 24, 2007, in a deal shrouded in secrecy that left alleged victims shocked at its leniency, Epstein agreed to a 30-month sentence, including 18 months of jail time and 12 months of house arrest and the agreement to pay dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.
In exchange, the U.S. Attorney’s Office promised not to pursue any federal charges against Epstein or his co-conspirators.
Florida attorney Brad Edwards, who represented some of Epstein’s alleged victims, is suing the federal government over the secret non-prosecution agreement in hopes of having it overturned. Edwards claimed in court records that the government and Epstein concealed the deal from the victims “to prevent them from voicing any objection, and to avoid the firestorm of controversy that would have arisen if it had become known that the Government was immunizing a politically-connected billionaire and all of his co-conspirators from prosecution of hundreds of federal sex crimes against minor girls.”
The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida did not respond to a request for comment about the deal.
Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.
“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”
Records also show that alleged child molester Kevin Spacey flew on the infamous ‘Lolita Express’ along with Bill Clinton.
The revelation has resurfaced in the aftermath of claims by actor Anthony Rapp that Spacey sexually assaulted him when he was a 14-year-old boy after a party at Spacey’s apartment in 1986 when Spacey, then 24, picked up Rapp, placed him on his bed and climbed on top of him.
With this in mind, would it really be so unthinkable that the so-called Pizzagate actually is real? That a trafficking ring of child molesters operate in Washington, talking in pedophile codes, which Wikileaks revealed with John Podesta's hacked emails. The mainstream media quickly dismissed it, just as they did to poor rape victim Juanita Broaddrick, and even Info Wars' Alex Jones dismissed it after a while, but he was clearly forced to do so, likely from threats of being sued or worse.
Watch this video and decide for yourself.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
ISIS claims to have shot down the Russian Airbus in Egypt
The Russian plane was shot down, claims a group associated with the terrorist group Islamic State.