Residents of Sweden's forth largest city Uppsala, along with outside reinforcements, are arming up and plan a vigilante crackdown on criminals in the town. Police are worried, mostly for the vigilantes.
A large number of people are arming up - to clean up Uppsala, the local newspaper 24Uppsala can reveal.
It is planned a crackdown on unaccompanied youths who commit crimes in central parts of Uppsala.
24Uppsala has previously written that there is a large number of unaccompanied youths who deal with heroin and are committing crimes in central Uppsala and other places in the city, and many residents are tired of the situation in the town and feel insecure.
After an article where the newspaper talked to residents who are tired of the situation, it has received numerous tips and reactions.
Now 24Uppsala.se has received information that a planned crackdown against criminals is imminent.
- It's time to start acting now. People are going to take matters into their own hands, says a woman who wants to remain anonymous.
How do you mean?
- There are groups that are ready to go out and clean up around the Travel Centre. This has gone too far now, and something must be done. Check around the town what happens. People do not dare to go home from town anymore, they are afraid to get attacked.
What type of people are in this grouping?
- A mixture of everything. Even ordinary people who are tired and have had enough of how this has escalated.
When will something happen?
- There is no time set of yet.
What are you going to do?
- It will be felt once it happens. Right now there is a large number of residents who are prepared to tackle the problem themselves, but several others are also joining.
Are there people outside Uppsala in this grouping?
- It is not entirely impossible, maybe.
Have you experienced any threats or been exposed to violence?
- No, not personally, but many I know. There are so many who are sick of it now. My boyfriend came home late Saturday and said he had challenged fate as he walked home from town. He went through the Sivia tunnel and Vaksala Square, where there is much shit, and he had gone straight through a crowd of four or five people who moved aside and let him through.
- I got mad at him and thought it was idiotic. He could have been stabbed or something, but he said it is important not to fold down and show that you are afraid of them, then they are scared like puppies, the woman says, and concludes:
- We must be able to move freely in our own city.
Police are worried, mostly for the vigilantes.
- Vigilantes are something we do not recommend by the police, it is simply a social order that we do not want, said police inspector Daniel Larsson at the Uppsala police, who has had previous bad experiences with similar groups.
- We have seen these trends earlier, and it usually ends with that we have to protect them instead. It is no good, then we can not do what we should do on the streets. Self-proclaimed vigilantes are something that hinder rather than help us.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus