The Parliamentary Research Service (RUT) is this week asked to investigate why unaccompanied refugee children require and get contributions to be able to fly their wives and children to Sweden, reports Fria Tider.
It is the moderate MP Hanif Bali, who has received information from officials in the municipalities, that they receive such grants.
"Receiving reports from municipal colleagues that unaccompanied are now seeking support by the social services as they want to bring their wives and children, Hanif Bali writes on Twitter.
- They are first-hand sources, says Bali to Fria Tider, adding:
- I am about to ask the Parliamentary Research Service to look at this more carefully.
Bali has written a formal order to RUT that was submitted on Monday. He can not go into who tipped him off about the unaccompanied refugee children who are seeking contributions to fly their wives and children to Sweden, and the reason is that the applications are confidential, and that the person or persons who tipped him off actually violated the law.
- I have heard indications of this in the past, but not straight out from someone who said that this is something that is on my table, he says, and adds:
- I can not comment more than that. For me it is important to get to the bottom of this and see how common it is.
Bali explains that nobody knows how common it is that the social worker provides support for refugee children so that they will be able to fly their families to Sweden.
- Applications will only be public if they are rejected or if they are appealed to the Administrative Court. There is a huge number of unrecorded cases: If you get a consent, the public will never find out, says Hanif Bali, before he concludes:
- I'll see if it is possible to go through the back door via the Migration Board, as their data is more public and able to dig into. I want to see how common it is for people to come here as unaccompanied children and quite quickly after the age of 18 choose to bring relatives and immigrate the family.
On Twitter, the Swedish Migration Board writes that it may be necessary to revoke the residence permit for refugee children who lied in their asylum application.
Again it proves that the policy regarding unaccompanied refugee children and the lack of age testing in Sweden, is an absolute joke!
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
ISIS plans to take control of Spain
The State Secretary at the Spanish Ministry of Defence Alejandro Alvargonzález, said in an interview with the radio station Cadena SER on Friday, that Spain do take these threats seriously.