SWEDEN -- A woman in Nynäshamn outside Stockholm has been the victim of a rape outdoors. It may involve a gang rape, but the woman is still too shocked to talk to the police, reports Expressen.
- One or more males, it is a bit unclear because we have not been able to talk to her properly, but it is her information from the beginning, says Christer Holmer, station officer in Huddinge.
The victim has been hospitalized.
It was around four o'clock in the night between Friday and Saturday, police received an alarm of a suspected rape in Nynashamn, southwest of Stockholm.
- We received information from a notifier stated that she has been raped outdoors, says Sven-Erik Olsson, spokesperson at the Stockholm police command center.
- We went there and found her and she is taken to hospital.
Police have launched a preliminary investigation of aggravated rape after the incident in Nynashamn. Both technicians and a police dog have investigated the alleged crime scene.
- The woman had been on a club somewhere in Nynashamn, and it has taken place afterwards. It is unclear if it is someone she met there or someone she met later, says Christer Holmer.
There are no witnesses to the rape. The perpetrator or perpetrators are still at large.
Police have no concrete leads, but plan to talk to the woman again on Saturday evening.
- She's in hospital at the moment and we have not been able to talk to her because of the shock and intoxication, says Christer Holmer.
In 2016, nine rapes occurred in Nynashamn, according to police data. There was also an attempted rape. In 2015, eight rapes took place in the little Swedish town of 14,000 people.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
The new trend is ''fleeing'' by taxi in Sweden. A fare of 620 miles, which will cost around USD 1,900, and comes on top of it the amount already paid to smugglers, but it is obviously not something we should react to.