SWEDEN -- The second fatal shooting this year in Malmö occurred on Thursday evening.
Still the police do not know what or who is behind the murder.
Police and paramedics were alerted of gunfire in Amiralsgatan in Malmö during Thursday night.
When they arrived, a 16-year-old boy was found at the scene, shot in the head.
- We have a death after a shooting, says Stefan Sinteus, police chief in Malmö.
Three people have been taken in for questioning by police.
The crime scene is behind a bus stop in a residential area.
The 16-year-old who was found on location when police and ambulance arrived, was so serious injured that he died. According to information provided to Aftonbladet, he had been shot in the head.
Malmö police chief Stefan Sinteus confirms the shooting:
- Yes it is true. We have a shooting and the victim is declared dead.
Police patrols are talking with witnesses to find out what happened. According to Calle Persson, many people have become witnesses to the murder.
Forensic Detectives are on their way to the cordoned-off site.
- We also have police on site at the hospital, says Calle Persson.
Per Svensson, police field officer at the scene, says to Aftonbladet that they have questioned many witnesses.
- We have also taken three people to the police station for questioning. They were all near the place, he says.
None of the three, however, is suspected of any crime.
The deceased boy's relatives are informed of the death.
- We are still not one hundred percent sure of the identity, but relatives of the person we think it is have been notified, says Calle Persson.
No suspects are currently under arrest.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Fox confirms: Prison Break season 5 to air this year
"Prison Break" Season 5 has already begun production, as returning and new cast members have been sharing photos on the set of the nine-episode Fox revival.