17-year-old died from hickey

 
17-year-old died from hickey
Loading...
Loading...
A 17-year-old boy got a hickey from his girlfriend and died.

The parents blame the 24-year-old girlfriend for their son's death, Mexican Hoy wrote.

The death occurred in July last year. The 17-year-old boy came home to his parents after being with with his 24 year old girlfriend in the evening.

The girlfriend had made a hickey on the neck of the boy, which is usually quite harmless and which thousands of teenagers get every day.

But in this case clotted blood from the hickey traveled to the brain and caused a blood clot.

The boy got cramps after he came home to his parents. Health personnel were called but his life could not be saved. The autopsy of the boy therefore showed that he died of a blood clot stemming from the hickey.

Comment below.
    Donate to Speisa


The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa



Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!

Please select an amount to donate




Why would I donate?

Latest
Untitled-1-Recovered.jpg
Webmaster tools: We have probably all been there. You publish a blog post, post it to social media, and then you realize there is a grammar or spelling mistake. Or perhaps you need to update the picture. Here is how to fix it.

Untitled-1-Recovered.jpg
VIDEO: Real or not, it's up to you to decide.

Untitled-1-Recovered.jpg
The Iraqi asylum seeker sat next to 21-year-old Hanna on the train and began to masturbate - something he would soon regret.


View this article in PDF format Print article



DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!




Disclamer
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.
comments powered by Disqus