DENMARK -- Migrants sailing on the Mediterranean in rubber boats should be shot at if they sail within a certain limit.
That was the message from the Danish People's Party's (DF) EU spokesman Kenneth Kristensen Berth, in the televised program series the "Europe magazine."
- They must not sail across this territorial limit, and if they do, they will either be fired upon or turned around and sailed back, he said during a debate with the European Movement President, Stine Bosse.
The program's host, Ole Stephensen, then asks:
- If they cross a certain limit you want to shoot at them?
"For example," was the reply from Kenneth Kristensen Berth.
The program was aired Monday, December 5. Afterwards the DF politician says that he should have been more precise in explaining his opinions.
- In retrospect I have not expressed myself clearly enough, he says to Ritzau.
- But everything can be interpreted into that one has evil intentions. And it is clear that of course some would interpret this in a specific way, which certainly has not been the intention of what I said.
- What I meant was that in extreme cases one could fire a warning shot.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
MC war in Waco, Texas
At least nine gang members were killed in a shooting between motorcycle gangs in Waco, Texas.