SWEDEN -- The large Christmas tree at the main square in the small Swedish town of Hörby was sawed down during Saturday night. People in the town live in fear after a series of unrest recently.
- I looked out in the morning and saw that the tree was down. We first thought that it had blown down, says a resident to the local newspaper Skånskan.
It turned out that the Christmas tree had been sawed down about a meter above the ground.
When the newspaper visited the square at noon Saturday, there was great indignation.
Recently the newspaper has been reporting on unrest in several parts of Hörby, not least surrounding the square.
- This type of action is on a very low level, says Lennart Andersson, and has to laugh at the misery.
- It's insane. Unfortunately, we have been waiting for it. I hope they will have security around the square going forward. I hope civilian patrols go out, she says.
The sawn down spruce is just one in a series of recent events that make Gunilla Kronbäck feel great fear. She takes out a pepper spray from her pocket.
- My friends are staying near the square and I live a bit away from the Ystadvägen. It has gone so far that I do not dare to visit them in the evenings, she says.
Maria and Rolf Persson also stop at the Christmas tree and shake their head. They think that a bad situation has occurred in the town.
- And now someone cut down the tree. It's sad, says Maria Persson.
And the violence is escalating. Today a 10-year-old boy in the same town was forced to kneel, and then he was "executed" by a gang of youths with an air soft gun, leaving a red mark where the bullet hit the back of his head.
This is the result of the headless immigration into Europe last year, as many who came have had their asylum application rejected, and to avoid going back - with money and housing cut off - they turn to crime and gangs to survive. In fact many never even registered, as it was too obvious that they would not get asylum, and instead they went "underground," meaning the authorities know nothing about them, except that they are probably still in the country. Thousands.
But Sweden is not the only country that has mass imported trouble. Greece, Italy, Germany, France and England are among many others, like Belgium, where this clip is from. They don't like Christmas trees very much there either:
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Turkish Imam: - Shaven men can cause 'indecent thoughts'
An Islamic preacher in Turkey has suggested that clean-shaven men sometimes "cannot be distinguished from women" and can cause "indecent thoughts."