NORWAY -- Immigration Minister Sylvi Listhaug, says she will tighten the Norwegian immigration laws a few more notches.
- The entire third world can not move to Norway, she says.
"The solution to the world's poverty is not that people in the developing world are moving to Norway," says Listhaug in a longer interview with the newspaper Nettavisen, where she states that she wants further tightening of the Norwegian immigration policies.
- We have to keep a strict policy. Right now even Sweden has stricter regulations than Norway, thanks to the Labour Party and the Centre Party who voted against our proposals, says Listhaug.
She is aware of the biggest challenges for Norway going ahead.
- It is still to keep the influx low. It is to implement more regulation measures that I believe are important, among others, for family reunification. Norwegian taxpayers should be spared of supporting their (asylum seekers') families. They must provide for themselves.
The Immigration Minister also wants to return more asylum seekers to their homelands.
- The intention behind the asylum system was that there should be a temporary protection. When you have a temporary residency and we see that there is a basis for going back, you should do so, she says.
Listhaug also defends her rhetoric, which she has been heavily criticized for.
- When I have a tough rhetoric, it is perceived out there. There is a reason why Norway has so few asylum seekers this year. We have received around 3,000 asylum seekers so far, while Denmark has received probably around 6,000. It is very rare that Norway have had fewer asylum seekers than Denmark, and Sweden has received over 20,000, says Listhaug, who has been compared to Donald Trump and Geert Wilders, and even some very nasty people.
- Nazi, Hitler, Goebbels ... I think I've been named most of the prominent positions in the Third Reich, says Listhaug.
It is the label almost anyone who is sceptical of the huge immigration gets from the ignorant left.
READ: Sylvi Listhaug - Norway's new 'Shieldmaiden'
READ: Norway to give asylum seekers food stamps instead of money
READ: Norway to mass deport Somalis
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Susan Rice’s Answer and Reaction to Benghazi Cover-Up Will Blow You Away
Rice’s response will astound you. In an incredibly mocking, dismissive, and non-serious tone, she said...