New Rambo movie - without Stallone

 
New Rambo movie  - without Stallone
"Rambo - New Blood" is the title, and new blood it will be.

When the fifth movie about Vietnam veteran John Rambo now is being planned by the production company Nu Image/Millennium Films, it is without Sylvester Stallone as John J. Rambo.

According to Empire, the producers have a plan to recreate the project and make Rambo into an action hero ala James Bond.

Sylvester Stallone starred as Rambo when Hollywood in 1982 made film of the book by David Morell from ten years earlier. The title was "First Blood," and apart from the action scenes, the movie brought up topics that concerned Vietnam Veterans.

When Morrel compared the movie with his novel, he said that the biggest difference is that he had killed Rambo on the last page of the book.

"So many people died in that book, and it was clear that whoever had caused so much destruction had to die," he said.

Another three Rambo movies with Stallone in action came out. In 1985 "Rambo: First Blood Part II" came, and three years later came "Rambo III."

Non of these were blockbusters, and it would take twenty years before the next film was to be seen on the big screen. The year was 2008, and the title was "Rambo."

Since then, plans for a fifth film have been many. Annual drips have come from both Stallone and film companies. But last winter Stallone told Variety that he was finished with Rambo, thereby laying the ball dead for his part.

Now both writer and director have been found for the new movie. It will be written by Brooks McLaren, and directed by Ariel Vromen, the man behind "The Iceman" from 2012.

Who gets to play Rambo, is not yet determined.

Comment below.

Latest
obbo-1.jpg
The last official report that showed the proportion of the criminals who were foreigners, was published in 2005. After that, it has not been possible to obtain new, updated figures.

obbo-1.jpg
It has now been definitively established that Esteban Santiago, who opened fire in the baggage claim area of the Fort Lauderdale Airport on January 6, murdering five people, was a convert to Islam.

obbo-1.jpg
Police officers who work in so-called "vulnerable areas" must tolerate being subjected to stone throwing. They are therefore not entitled to receive damages after having had stones hurled at them, according to a recent verdict by the Swedish court.




View this article in PDF format Print article



DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!




Disclamer
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.
comments powered by Disqus