- It is no law of nature that one becomes Danish just because one lives in Denmark, the Danish queen writes in new bok.
The Queen of Denmark acknowledges that the Danes have underestimated the challenges of getting the integration to succeed.
In the new book "The deepest roots", she describes how the Danes were blue-eyed when they thought integration would succeed by itself, reports the Danish newspaper Berlingske.
- We thought that if one walked the streets of Copenhagen, drank the municipal water and took the local bus, one would probably be Danish quickly. For us it was so obvious that we did not understand that it was not obvious to those who settled and lived here, she says in a new book written by author Thomas Larsen.
Changed views on immigration
During the past year, migrants have come wandering along the highways in Denmark, and the political tone has been sharp and intense.
The Queen says she has a new view on immigration now, compared with the 1960s when the Danes found that immigration was only "exciting".
- At that time we thought that when someone came to a new place, they would act like a sticker paper and embrace everything new, but it is not so. Now many have come at once from different circumstances and with different religions, so it is natural that they live in isolation here, whether they want to or not, says the Queen.
Must dare to replace the soil in the pot
She believes that the Danes must be better to dare talk about the values the country is built on, and dare to make demands to people who do not want to become part of society.
- One has to keep its roots, but one must have the courage to replace the soil in the pot.
Although she comes with reflective thoughts and experiences, she admits that she does not have a recipe for what is good integration.
- Had I known it, I would have been a wise lady. There is no easy way to deal with our challenges, but we should be happy that we have discovered that it is not an easy task, so that we can tackle the problems in a reasonable way, she says.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Danish Refugee Council's Secretary General: - We face an Armageddon scenario
''We run the risk that conflicts between refugees and migrants on one hand and the local populations on the other goes awry and escalating, and in my eyes we undeniably face an Armageddon scenario.''