Trump refuses to say whether he accepts the election result. Joshua wants to gather one million people for a protest march on the capital.
Donald Trump won the headlines after the last of three debates against rival Hillary Clinton, as he would not promise to accept the outcome of the US presidential elections.
Fox News moderator Chris Wallace asked him several times.
- I'll keep you in suspense, said Donald Trump on stage in Las Vegas.
The 70-year-old Republican candidate has repeatedly stated that the elections are rigged. On Thursday evening, however, he stated during an election campaign meeting in Ohio, that he will respect the election results. On one condition.
- If I win, he added.
Hoping for a million patriots
- So this is a semi-automatic AR-15. It has a 30 round magazine. As fast as you can pull the trigger is as fast as it fires, says Joshua Glaspie. A veteran with five years of military service has just picked the rifle down from the wall where it hung between the American flag and a blue flag with the text: "Trump - Make America Great Again."
- That's exactly what we should do, regardless of the election results, said Glaspie.
He takes the magazine out of the rifle and shows it to the camera.
- People ask, why do I need a 30 round clip, why do I need an AR-15. It's to protect against people who have these. Whether it is an oppressive government, tyranny or home invaders, he says on Skype to Dagbladet.
In January, he has invited like-minded to march to Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. He hopes to gather one million patriots when the new president will take the oath on January 20 next year.
- It's going to be the largest gathering of American patriots since the revolution, and it is going to happen regardless of who is elected. Whether it is peaceful or not depends on who is elected, says Glaspie.
- We will protest Hillary Clinton's presidency and supporting and defending Donald Trump's presidency, says the veteran.
He says Hillary Clinton has made chaos in the Middle East and the world at large.
Glaspie also points to voter fraud, which Trump repeatedly also has claimed.
And just before the last presidential debate in Las Vegas, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was busted in an undercover video sting operation for rigging the previous elections:
VIDEO: 'Bird-dogging' - Video sting investigation reveals violent tricks by Hillary camp
VIDEO: Rigging The Election - Mass Voter Fraud
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Monkeys on the run in Denmark
Ten cute monkeys from Odense Zoo have escaped and are Saturday night on the run in the town.