SWEDEN: An armed policeman was ambushed and held, while a gang of immigrant youths threw lit cigarettes at him. Not that serious, police say.
According to the initial information, the policeman has been subjected to so-called "police fishing," which ended up in an ambush when he was tricked to an apartment in Navestad, where he was tied up and exposed to burning cigarettes.
Police in Norrköping now confirm that a police officer has been assaulted by a gang of immigrant youths.
- It is a bad incident, but legally speaking it is not that serious. It is classified as assault against police officer, said a police source, to Folkbladet.
According to the police, it may even have been about a misunderstanding.
Several police officers were in Navestad just over two weeks ago because of a youth on a moped. When they got there, one of the policemen saw a guy he "knew" and wanted to talk to, so he takes him aside.
- As they stand there and talk, a bunch of youths comes over believing that their friend was about to be arrested by the policeman, so they decided to rescue him. They then overpowered the policeman and locked his arms.
- There is trouble for a short while, but it's over in seconds, police said.
But how can you take this so little serious? The youths could have taken the policeman's service weapon, for example.
- The affected officer says himself that the whole thing was a misunderstanding, and that they were not looking for the weapon.
But what if they had been?
- I can not guarantee that they would not have taken the service weapon.
They threw lit cigarettes at him, that's correct?
- Yes, burning cigarettes were thrown in his direction.
Police in Norrköping say there is no punishment for the guilty ones.
- It is not easy to determine who did what, and assault of a police officer does not give a very high penalty. These people will commit more serious crime we hope to prosecute them for.
So one is allowed to overpower the police, lock their arms and throw burning cigarettes at them?
- Of course not.
This event took place just over two weeks ago, but still the public has not been informed. Is this one of the concealed events?
- It is not something that we have concealed. It took its time to investigate. It took too long, but we have not concealed it.
And this pretty much explains why police have lost control and respect in many areas in Sweden.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Stockholm requests reinforcements
Police in Stockholm have requested reinforcements after five murders in recent days - say they can not rule out more killings. Seizures of firearms and hand grenades.