The Swedes are about to have enough of their failed juridical system, their cowardly judges, and a law which has revealed incredibly stupid and full of loopholes and technicalities that let criminals go unpunished.
Several people in the justice system has been subjected to serious threats in the aftermath of the release of the rapists in an alleged gang rape of a woman bound to wheelchair, which has created fury in Gotland, reports GP.
After a 30-year-old wheelchair-bound woman was raped by several immigrant men, the anger among the public on the island has escalated. Now police send reinforcements, a special unit, to calm the situation.
- It called for a special event. We do this when we urgently need to send people with mixed competence, says Carina Skagerlind, spokesperson for the police in the Stockholm region.
The reason for this is that the police on Gotland have to deal with everyday work while the mood among the population is very upset and hateful. The angry mood on Gotland has led to that several people in the justice system have received serious threats.
- They have been threatened in different ways. I understand that people are upset, but it's not okay to take the law into their own hands. We want to emphasize that it is not okay, says Carina Skagerlind.
The serious threats made against persons in the judiciary have been of mixed character, but the police are taking the threats seriously.
- I can not speak about the individual cases, but it includes threats on social media against named individuals, and there has been a hateful mood in general, says Carina Skagerlind.
According helagotland.se, a prosecutor had a visit at his home during the night, something that is now being investigated as trespassing, according to police.
The police officers sent to Gotland have different tasks, which includes investigations and police dialogue.
- We will work with these cases. Being more in town, creating calm and be visible, says Carina Skagerlind.
Sweden: Woman in wheelchair gang raped
Swedish court releases gang rapists - starting to look like Sharia
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- Like getting a cow in the trawl
The crew aboard the ''MS Ballstadøy'' got a monster halibut of 312 kilos in the trawl.