NORWAY: On Wednesday evening, Wanja Blind and her daughter Christine Elise stopped after they saw a damaged car on the road in Saltdal, Nettavisen reports.
The car stood at the roadside, but the driver was nowhere in sight.
While Wanja talked to the police, her daughter took a picture from the passenger seat of their car.
- She took a picture of a car that was empty. But it looks like it was not so empty after all, says Blind.
The fact that the car was empty is also confirmed by police.
- The driver testified that he panicked and ran from the site, said operations manager Jon-Inge Moen in Salten police.
The driver was shortly thereafter apprehended by police. Then he was at Rognan.
Blind describes it as a spooky experience.
- What do you really think when you see something like that? I have no explanation for what it is, but there is no doubt that it looks like there's a man in the car. It was a spooky experience to see the picture in retrospect, she says.
Blind denies that it could be a reflection.
- It could not have been reflected, for there were no window in the car. And it is not a reflection of our car, it looks obvious that it is man, not a girl sitting there.
The daughter did not see until afterwards that it was a man in the picture.
- She took the picture and put it on the photo-sharing service Instagram. It was not until afterwards that she saw on Instagram that there was something inside the car.
Blind has received much help in trying to find the explanation for this.
- A psychic person looked at the picture, but could not find any explanation. There have also been many who have magnified the image and checked it carefully, and they are in no doubt that there's a man there.
- Who knows what it is ...? There are lot of things between heaven and earth, she concludes.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Flooding in Britain has claimed two lives
In some places, 340 millimeters of rain has fallen in just 24 hours. This corresponds to 34 10 liter buckets per square meter.