The past year, more than one million immigrants from the third world, almost exclusively younger men, came to Germany, and the country is currently experiencing a historic rape wave without its equal, which many expected would happen.
This has led the Germany's Federal Criminal Police, BKA, to advise German women on how to best protect themselves against rape.
- If a woman gets an unsafe feeling when she encounters a group of men, or perceives that a situation could pose a risk, she should always trust her intuition and avoid getting into such situations, says Markus Koth, spokesman for BKA, according to shz.de.
Women must continue, if necessary, to be ready "to take detours." In addition, women should see if there are "any policemen nearby that can be contacted," according to Koth.
If, despite all precautions, she is attacked by asylum seekers nevertheless, it is very important to be able to protect one selves.
"Here you have to behave so boldly and decisively as possible. But even by shouting loud one could make passersby aware of what is going on," said the BKA spokesman.
Call the police!
Calls for help should also be clearly directed against a specific person in the environment so that the person knows that he is the one that is being asked for help. In this way one increases the pressure to help. An example would be: "You with the glasses and the blue jacket, call the police!"
If there is no opportunity to call the police in connection with the attack, one should make an emergency call as soon as possible after the rape. There is also a public phone line that women who have been victim of sexual abuse can call for advice.
More tips for women from the BKA:
* Go in groups of at least two or three.
* Wear sneakers instead of high heels so that you can run away.
* Avoid alcohol and drugs.
* Drink only from bottles that you removed the cap from yourself.
* Do not only look at the mobile phone but observe the surroundings.
* In case of an emergency, do not behave as a victim but as an opponent: Attack genitals, joints, eyes, nose and ears, where the sensation of pain is the strongest.
Most Germans never voted for this bad situation. It has been inflicted upon them by Merkel and the bureaucrats in the EU.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
In these countries, homosexuality is punishable by death
Homosexuality is illegal in 75 countries and punishable by death in 11. These are the countries where gays risk being executed simply for being gay.