ISIS defector reveals plans of simultaneous attacks in Europe

 
ISIS defector reveals plans of simultaneous attacks in Europe
Believing he was answering a holy call, Harry Sarfo left his home in the working-class city of Bremen last year and drove for four straight days to reach the territory controlled by the Islamic State in Syria.

He barely had time to settle in before members of the Islamic State’s secret service, wearing masks over their faces, came to inform him and his German friend that they no longer wanted Europeans to come to Syria. Where they were really needed was back home, to help carry out the group’s plan of waging terrorism across the globe.

“He was speaking openly about the situation, saying that they have loads of people living in European countries and waiting for commands to attack the European people,” Mr. Sarfo recounted on Monday, in an interview with The New York Times conducted in English inside the maximum-security prison near Bremen. “And that was before the Brussels attacks, before the Paris attacks.”

The masked man explained that, although the group was well set up in some European countries, it needed more attackers in Germany and Britain, in particular. “They said, ‘Would you mind to go back to Germany, because that’s what we need at the moment,’” Mr. Sarfo recalled. “And they always said they wanted to have something that is occurring in the same time: They want to have loads of attacks at the same time in England and Germany and France.”

Earlier this year the Swedish lawyer Henning Witte, claimed that ISIS plans to attack massively across Europe in September and start urban warfare. His information comes from German intelligence sources.

Also FBI Director James Comey warns of a wave of terror "like we have never seen before."

Related:

ISIS releases 'Kill List' of US cities

FBI: Terror like we have never seen before to hit Europe

Newspaper: A lot more terrorism to come


Read more.

Comment below.

Latest
obbo-1.jpg
"I'm concerned that the use of cannabis increases in Norway while it decreases in the rest of Europe." In 2016 police and customs seized the largest amount of hashish ever in a single year.

obbo-1.jpg
Russian state owned news outlet RT, was blocked from posting on its Facebook page for 20 hours before Facebook lifted the ban, while another US digital platform, Twitter-based news-breaking service Dataminr, has moved to deny service to RT with immediate effect.

obbo-1.jpg
Up to 30 people are missing and feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in Italy. The avalanche was likely triggered by the earthquakes in the country Wednesday, and some of the missing are children.




View this article in PDF format Print article



DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!




Disclamer
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.
comments powered by Disqus