There is no future in the EU. The Union is dead, finished and over, says Nigel Farage and invites Denmark out.
The European Union is dead, and Denmark should follow the British and leave the EU.
So says Nigel Farage, MEP and head of the EU-critical British party UKIP.
- There is no future in the EU. It is dead, finished, it's over. The European Union is finished, it will not work, he says, and gives Denmark a piece of advice:
- We have had the honor of leaving first. Follow us out, claim your independence, your democracy, your waters and your pride back. Let us work with a Europe where we act and work together, and where we are close together, but not one political union, says Farage.
Nigel Farage took the lead in the British Leave campaign up to the referendum last Thursday, which ended with a majority of the British electorates voting to leave the EU.
- Why are you here? asked the EU President, Jean-Claude Juncker, Nigel Farage, who as always had a British flag, the Union Jack, standing on the table before him.
- You fought for the exit. The British people voted for the exit. I am surprised that you're here, said Juncker.
When Nigel Farage later cut off Juncker's speech with applause as the outcome of the British referendum was mentioned, Juncker told the UKIP leader:
- It's the last time you clap here, he said.
Because that's how dictatorship works.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Riots in France reach central Paris
The rioting in France continues to spread. Now central Paris is also affected, where policemen have been attacked, shops looted, and buildings and cars set on fire. "This could go on for a long time yet," police say.