On Friday night, large fights with baseball bats and muscle dogs took place in the center of the Danish city of Haderslev.
Two groups of 30 to 40 Muslim men came to fight - and it did not go quietly.
- It is our impression that those involved chased each other in the streets, says police duty officer, Ole Aamann, to Ekstra Bladet.
One group comes, according to the duty officer, from another county.
- They wore T-shirts with the inscription Satudarah (a "multicultural" MC club). The second group is from Haderslev. Virtually all men were of other ethnic origin, says the duty officer.
There has been trouble in Haderslev between the two groups also previously.
- They obviously have some conflict going. Whether it is about the cannabis market or something else I do not know, says Ole Aamann.
The police had to send a large number of police patrols to the scene to gain control of the situation.
- We have arrested a person for having a threatening behavior. First of others and then of the officers who asked him to stop, says the duty officer.
The police also tried to grab another man, who was armed with a bat. But he escaped. The police know him, however, so he will be arrested at a later date.
No 'ordinary' citizens in Haderslev were involved in the fighting, which was strictly internal.
- As I said, we have previously had trouble with the groups and we do not believe that the dispute was settled last night, says Ole Aamann to Ekstra Bladet.
Police have no information on whether the Haderslev group has any dedicated gang relations.
Related: The Hells Angels ''Jackal Manifesto''
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
ISIS militants encourage children to execute their own parents
If you thought ISIS' rock bottom was reached already, you were wrong.