Swedish Mathias (26) lives voluntarily as a homeless and loves nature.
In the Swedish television program "Outsiders," Mathias has sex with forest.
- It's nice that you can get an erection from a beautiful flower, he says in the program.
In Tuesday's program of "Outsiders" on Channel 5, viewers get to follow Mathias, from Örnsköldsvik, who for more than seven years ago decided to live without money and accommodation, writes the Swedish newspaper Expressen.
Mathias has hitchhiked through 35 countries and goes from city to city in Sweden, and his biggest idol is Jesus.
- I grew up on a farm in Örnsköldsvik. A safe childhood with many friends. I was very energetic, exploring. When I was 19, I realized that people were not picking up their apples, but they fell to the ground. So I asked if I could pick up the apples. I realized that there are so much you do not need to buy, says Mathias in the program.
To find food, he looks for food in containers, and ask residents if they need help for anything to get something to eat.
He sleeps outdoors and becomes sexually aroused by being in nature - at one point in "The Outsiders," Mathias has sex with the forest.
- I love being in nature. Sometimes I get so excited by it that I get horny. It's nice that you can get an erection from a beautiful flower. God has created a sexual world, a world that is propagated by pleasure and love. Man gets horny from creation. I get horny, he says.
In the program, viewers can see how Mathias eels under a fallen tree, hugging another tree and later...ehmmm a stone.
Mathias explains that he feels that he, God, and the stone is quite right.
- I see it as God says yes, you get to have sex with nature. Sex with nature is okay. Sex with creation is okay. I feel that my body has found a home, me and my penis, all of me feels like this. I feel the strength of the stone, says Mathias in the program, and continues:
- A different experience, but it feels like I, God, the stone, everything is right. I long to have a woman to discover the world with, but until then I have nature to discover my pleasure and sexuality in.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
«Like»-boom for Marine Le Pen on Facebook
The French immigration critical party Front National and its leader Marine Le Pen has received thousands of new followers on Facebook after the terror attacks.