1. I love reading about ancient history, especially the Hellenistic period.
2. My oldest child [Gena, the first of eight] is 25. My youngest [Morocco] is three.
3. One day, I would like to visit Vietnam.
4. I have two left feet. In the '80s, I accidentally knocked a guy out while dancing in a club.
5. I've often thought about becoming a missionary.
6. I only wear white sneakers, preferably New Balance.
7. My shoe size is 15.
8. My favorite singer is Stevie Wonder.
9. I've been thinking about trying yoga.
10. This June, my wife [Kiki] and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary.
11. I think everyone should know about American jockey legend Isaac Burns Murphy.
12. Every time I watch The Notebook, I cry.
13. I am excited about my new WB cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, airing on Adult Swim this year.
14. I want to perform on Broadway again.
15. I could play Call of Duty: Black Ops II all day.
16. I love grilled artichokes.
17. I eat almost a pound of blueberries every day.
18. I once crashed my Ferrari into a convenience store window. I thought it was in reverse.
19. I don't sleep well at night, and I don't dream.
20. Secretly, I really always wanted to be a singer like Teddy Pendergrass.
21. I never drank coffee in my life, but I love tea. Preferably mint.
22. I once had a white tiger named Kenya and a lion named Omar.
23. I run Iron Mike Productions, which recruits up-and-coming fighters.
24. My all-time favorite dessert is sorbet.
25. I miss my daughter Exodus [who died at age 4 in 2009] terribly.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
''We can not imagine what will happen''
World War III is already here — and it will only escalate, says professor of intelligence analysis.