In a Facebook post, dog owners are warned against poisoned meatballs in a park in Malmö. So far, two dogs have died in a short time.
- There are someone who adds poison to the food. I'm sure, says dog owner Madeleine Pedersen, to the Swedish newspaper Expressen. Pedersen has lost two dogs in a short time.
In a status on Facebook, dog owners are warned against someone who have hidden rat poison in meatballs and laid them out in Pildammsparken in Malmö. According to Expressen, two dogs have been killed, and one is critically ill.
According to the vet who treats the sick dog, it is rat poison the dog has ingested.
The dog owner who warns on Facebook, wants to remain anonymous, according to Expressen, but dog owner Pedersen, says that her dogs, Ches and Lovis, were ill after a walk in the park.
- I lost my Rottweiler Chess in November. She became ill, began to vomit blood. We did not suspect anything then, but at the hospital, the vet asked if she had eaten something, Pedersen says to Expressen.
A few days later the dog was dead. A month later the other dog, Lovis, got ill with the same symptoms after a walk in the park.
- The vet said that they were probably poisoned, says the dog owner to the Swedish newspaper.
Pedersen has now reported the poisoning to the police.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
They brutally robbed a 97-year-old Swedish woman
Four Arab migrants have been sentenced for the brutal robbery of a 97-year-old woman in her home in Sweden.