Police are looking very seriously at the incident, where both teachers and students at a school in Drammen, Norway became stoned thanks to two classmates, according to TV2.
Several people were sent to the emergency room after two students baked a cake, included an extra ingredient, and gave it to teachers and classmates at a high school in Lier in Buskerud.
- Police were notified by an employee at the school that three teachers had become ill from eating a cake that was baked by some students, said Finn Håvard Aas, from the Buskerud Police, to TV 2.
The police got in touch with two students who admitted that they had put marijuana in the cake.
- We are not talking about large quantities, but enough that they became ill (too stoned). Several took to the emergency room as they did not know what was wrong, says Aas.
Both students are over 18 years old. The case is now being handed over to Lier Police Station.
- The students will be punished, both for possession of drugs and poisoning, says police.
The motive for why the students made a special cake is not known, according to TV2. (Lol)
- We look serious upon this, and it has had consequences for the teachers who were affected, says police.
Uncontrollable giggling and munchies?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
'The Christmas uprising in Ekholt'
NORWAY: With two months left till Christmas, in Rygge municipality the word is already on everyone's lips. Or rather the alleged ban on Christmas.