Company cars are so common today that people rarely pay particular attention to any of them. But if you have a website that sells sex-toys and daring lingerie, it's not that hard to attract attention.
You can just do as Solveig Nordanger.
Solveig Nordanger runs the website LilleFrekke.no from her home in Porsgrunn.
A few weeks ago she bought a company car and embellished it with the company logo and a strategically placed female body on the car doors.
- Yes, the car attracts attention. Not so much on the main roads, but when we drive at slow speed or waiting in traffic, many open their eyes, says Nordanger.
She says the reactions are positive. Mostly.
- Mostly smiles and laughter, but of course there are also some who shake their head. We knew that everyone are not that excited over what we do, says Nordanger.
She says she bought the car to fetch and deliver goods, and to travel around to the various photoshoots in eastern Norway.
- So it's all right with a little publicity for the website, says Nordanger.
The detail with the woman's legs on the side of the company car creates even more laughter when Solveig's boyfriend is in the car.
- It probably looks a bit strange when my partner drives or is beside me in the car. He creates much more laughter than I do, she says.
Never too old
The website was started five years ago, and Nordanger says that there has been good response from customers.
- It's hard work, but much fun. We have both men and women as customers, and adults of all ages. I usually say that one is never too old to be a little "naughty", says Nordanger.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Here is the world's most popular beers in each country
Did you know that Budweiser is the most popular beer in Canada? Or that Brazilians prefer Skol?