The Liberal Youth of Sweden (LUF) is the youth wing of the Swedish Liberal People's Party.
And now LUF wants to allow incest and necrophilia in Sweden.
"The only thing we have decided on concerns sex between siblings, not between parents and children."
At Sunday's annual meeting in Stockholm, they voted on a number of proposals.
Two of the proposals were if incest and sex with the dead should be allowed, reports Göteborgs-Posten.
- The current legislation does not protect anyone, we think it should be okay for consenting siblings over 15 years to have sex with each other, says LUF Stockholm district's Cecilia Johnsson.
At the annual meeting, a Chairman and Board of Directors were elected, and an action plan was adopted.
Among the proposals included an idea that the municipality should not be allowed to own baths and that more money should be invested in the school.
And also there was a few controversial proposals about sex.
- What is talked about on social media is a matter of siblings over 15 having sex with each other if both parties are in agreement. The only thing we have decided on concerns sex between siblings, not between parents and children, says Cecilia Johnsson.
Why did you decide on that?
- We do not think the law should moralize about who people have sex with.
What else was on the agenda?
- Everyone should have control over their body, even when one is dead. It could be given to research. But also to others to have sex with one's body when one is dead.
Where are you on these questions?
- I'm for both proposals.
GP.se has searched for Jan Björklund, but could not reach the Liberals' party leader.
Adam Alfredsson, press secretary for the Liberals, was reachable, however, and says:
- We do not share LUF Stockholm's view. We believe that the current legislation should apply, says Adam Alfredsson.
To imagine these are the Swedish politicians for the next generation. It actually can get worse.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
ISIS burns Turkish soldiers alive - declares holy war on Turkey
Turkey closed access to social media such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube after news of the video became known, in an attempt to prevent the Turks from seeing the gruesome 19-minute video.