The shocking harm a small battery can inflict

The shocking harm a small battery can inflict
A little boy was in grave danger after he swallowed a small battery.

Fortunately his grandmother reacted instantly and got him to the hospital where doctors were able to remove the battery.

This clip gives us an important warning why it is important to react quickly in case it happens, and the potential damage if you don't.

The video shows what happens when a small battery is placed on a slice of ham.

After only a short time the ham shows clear signs of contact with the battery as the battery instantly starts to corrode.

One can easily imagine what would happen if the same thing occurred inside a human body, how dangerous it can be, and how urgent it is to get to the hospital in a hurry.

If you have small children it is extremely important to be alert as many toys sold today come with these kind of batteries.

Without being aware of the consequences, children may swallow the battery if they can get to it.

Comment below.


    Donate to Speisa

The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa

Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan told a crying six-year-old girl that she should die as a martyr - broadcasted in full HD.

Fredrik Modéus, the Bishop of Växjö, welcomes the Muslim call to prayer in the city while a report suggests that the Swedish Church will lose a million members and has to start selling its properties.

A man pretending to be a three-star U.S. Army general wanted to impress a woman when he unexpectedly landed in a chartered helicopter at the headquarters of a North Carolina technology company, where security officers actually saluted him.

View this article in PDF format Print article


Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.
comments powered by Disqus