- I'm getting angry.
- Why make food to these economic refugees - can they do nothing themselves?
- Pensioners must pay for themselves. We have pensioners in nursing homes who cannot afford anything because they have to use all of their pension just to live there.
- All politicians ought to be ashamed.
- Hot food 2 times a day, prepared by professional chefs!
- It is simply madness!
- What fine cuisine.
- Refugees get better food than our elderly in nursing homes. They can get the food the elderly are served but then there would be an outcry as it would be inhuman to serve to the refugees.
- While they live like counts and barons, our homeless die on the streets and our elderly get nasty one-week-old food heated in microwave ovens.
Denmark has failed.
These are just av few of the hundreds of comments after a TV clip showed the food served at an asylum center in Næstvedt.
The clip was suppose to show how well the newly arrived refugees and migrants are treated in Denmark, but instead people react in disgust. Not because the migrants are fed, but because municipalities and politicians go out of their way to please asylum seekers while other groups such as the homeless, drug addicts, alcoholics, and the elderly, suffer.
And most make comparisons between the food asylum seekers are served and the food some Danish pensioners living in nursing homes have to eat, which truly is a disgrace.
This is the menu and what is being served to the asylum seekers, according to the chef working at the asylum center:
- Breakfast is served between 06.30 and 07.30 Breakfast buffet with different grits, corn flakes and bread with different jams, cream cheese and cheese, and a kind of cold cuts without pork.
- For lunch it's usually pasta and soups, while the dinner is more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or hamburgers. Today they will get chicken kebab with pasta and vegetables that are roasted with spices, for lunch. Mixed salad. Three to four pieces of bread.
- Dinner is usually more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or beef. Today we will serve Greek beef meatballs with baked potatoes and salad.
To put it more visual, here is lunch at Næstvedt asylum center - compared to Christmas dinner (no less) at Nørremarkens nursing home.
Nøstvedt asylum center:
Christmas dinner at Nørremarkens nursing home: "Here is a feast delivered from the Danish Madhus to residents at Nørremarkens nursing home. I was present on Christmas day when it was served. It is incredible that one will be associated with such. I will of course contact both the municipality and the Danish Madhus urgently," writes Kalle Hansen on Facebook.
And to top off the discrimination, here is what the Swedes serve their elderly. Per Larsson writes on Facebook: "My mother's Saturday lunch, with friendly greeting from Sundsvall municipality. This is what awaits us all".
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
China to cut the army with 300,000 troops
The Chinese army, known as the People's Liberation Army, count for 2.3 million soldiers.