Asylum seekers residing at the reception center in Grännaforsa in Avesta in Sweden would rather stay in a tent than inside the reception center, which they claim is haunted, Smålandsposten reports.
Tuesday morning, the Migration Board in Alvesta had to take care of 35 asylum seekers who no longer wanted to stay at the asylum reception center in Grännaforsa, in the former military barracks of Kronobergshed.
- There are some people who have a strong belief in beings, which has been joined by many others to believe this. It's about 35 persons of the 58 living in Grännaforsa, says Magnus Petterson at the Migration Board in Alvesta.
Ghosts are messing with lamps and toilets
According to the immigrants, the ghosts make the alarms start without reason and toilets have flushed without anyone having been there.
- They say that it's haunted and that it is dangerous for kids. It's about ghosts moving in the garden, the lights flash on and off without any explanation. They are anxious for the kids and very frustrated, says Petterson.
According to one of the immigrants, Hamid Alojaili, the kids at the reception cry every single night because of ghosts.
- The children cry every night and we try to calm them down. This is not about nightmares.
Would rather stay in a tent, than with ghosts
Alojaili says further that they would rather stay in a tent, than to go back to the reception center. Some have already traveled by train to Malmö, he says.
- We would rather live in tents than staying in Grännaforsa. But at the Migration Board they say that it does not exist anywhere else to stay. We are terrified of being here. Some took the train to Malmö. There are only a few that have remained in Grännaforsa.
Note, the article picture is not the scary Swedish reception center, but rather used for an illustrative purpose. Boo!
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Danish soldiers who will guard asylum centers are not allowed to carry arms
- Boys, this could be dangerous, leave the weapons at home.