Kindergarten's letter to parents: We have something here that not all can see
The kindergarten in Vik in Sømna, in Norway is haunted, according to employees, temporary workers and children in the kindergarten. Now the management of the nursery has sent a letter to the parents.
On Monday, Sømna nursery sent an e-mail to parents that both children and adults had experienced "someone" and "something" inexplicable in the kindergarten, writes Brønnøysunds Avis.
According to the letter from the head of the department at the municipal-run nursery it is not just the kids who have had unexplained experiences.
- The staff - both permanent and temporary workers - have reported experiences that are a bit difficult to explain, said Mayor Alexandrine Solli Oppegaard, to NRK.
- There have been individual episodes where they have felt not alone. There is someone there, who not everyone can see. However, these "someones" apparently are kind, says the mayor.
The reason why the nursery sent the letter to parents is to inform and to say that the kindergarten is available if parents have questions. But the mayor would have chosen a different strategy to inform the parents.
- There should have been held a parents meeting. That will also be done, says Oppegaard.
The kindergarten in Vik is originally a residential building from the 1980s, which have since been rebuild into a nursery.
Mayor Oppegaard has had four children in the kindergarten.
- I've had a lot to do with this kindergarten but have never heard of this before. There are many sounds and movements in houses. I think it has a natural explanation, she says to NRK.
The letter from Sømna kindergarten to parents:
We have now on several occasions been informed that some children react to that we have something here in the kindergarten that not everyone can see.
There have also been isolated episodes among staff (both permanent and temporary workers) who have had experiences that are a little hard to explain. This can obviously be things that have a natural explanation, but ...
We must emphasize that this is not something dangerous or something that all the kids have responded to, and that we do not want to make a big deal of this.
Children who have mentioned something at home have said that they are "kind".
We have concluded that we would share this with you as some of the children might take it up with you parents at home.
I would recommend you to take the children seriously and not to dismiss the topic if it is addressed.
You're welcome to contact us if you have any questions about this."
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- We come from planet Earth
A foreign couple who were stopped on a shabby motorcycle, give Danish police gray hairs.