The police warn residents living inside a cordoned off area, after yet another car bomb has been found, the newspaper Norrköpings Tidningar reports.
- Do not leave your homes and do not go out on the balconies, says Thomas Agnevik, spokesman for the police in Östergötland.
The police was alerted after a person stated that he felt threatened.
A suspected dangerous objects was found on or near a car parked in the street.
A bomb group is on its way from Stockholm to examine the object.
- When they arrive and can start working, I can not answer right now, says Thomas Agnevik.
A large area is cordoned off in Hageby.
Police urge people not to go inside the area and ask the people who live inside the area not to leave their homes.
- I ask everyone to respect the perimeter. This is no game. Right now, we believe that it is associated with great danger to stay inside the area, says Agnevik.
What do you say to those who live inside the area?
- They should avoid going out and especially move toward the parking lot where this car is. They should in general not go out on the balconies. I understand that this may be difficult for them, says Agnevik.
Is it dangerous to be near the windows?
- It is difficult to assess. It depends on the distance the building is from the parking lot.
Will you evacuate some buildings, such as the elderly housing in Söderport?
- If it becomes dangerous to remain in the buildings, we will notify the people who live there to evacuate. Same as with the retirement home. We will inform people and help those who need help in such case, says Thomas Agnevik.
- We consider this as very serious right now.
How many patrols are in the area?
I do not know, but all that are available.
Again, mass import the conflicts, the culture and the mentality of the Middle East, and it will arrive. The logic is that simple.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus