Sweden has problems housing all the migrants and so-called refugees flocking to the country, and now the organization "Refugees Welcome" urges the Swedish people to open up their homes to migrants who come to Sweden. But the organization's chairman Fredric Landqvist has himself no migrants in his own house.
Yesterday, the organization Refugees Welcome launched a service on the Internet where anyone can offer asylum seekers, migrants or illegal immigrants a room in their own home.
- We will work with various aid organizations locally, because we are just a housing service. We work actively with all volunteers, with those who are physically in contact with these people, says Refugees Welcomes President Fredric Landqvist to the newspaper Nyheter Idag.
- Initially, the service is for those who are in the asylum seeking process, but it might also apply to undocumented people or others as well. It is not their status that is the issue here, Landqvist says.
- Volunteers and NGOs will find suitable candidates who can stay in the homes. They meet and write a contract, there is nothing strange about it, it's like any other tenant. In those cases where they are paperless, it is outside the law and that is something we can not take responsibility for.
But is it something you feel the people who contact you and offer accommodation should know, if this is a person that the border police is looking for to deport?
- Yes, in such a case, it is clear that all these things we must sort out.
At noon yesterday, Refugees Welcome had received 70 offers of interest, and last Thursday, which is the last time the Migration Board reported statistics, 1600 migrants had sought asylum in Sweden just that day. If all those who have expressed interest in offering an asylum seeker or migrant a room to stay in, it is only sufficient to arrange housing for migrants who come to Sweden in an hour.
Landqvist however, is not himself one of those who are offering migrants a stay in his own home.
- There are certainly opportunities for that too. But right now, I must admit that I have been busy getting this site to work, he says.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus