A 20-year-old German woman has died after she came into close contact with a poisonous jellyfish while bathing at the popular resort island Koh Samui in Thailand.
- Doctors say that she died of poison from a box jellyfish, says a spokesman for the tourist police on the island, Thanakorn Patnankaew.
The German woman came into close contact with the jellyfish during a nightly bath on Lamai Beach, which is a popular beach among tourists.
The Tourist Police on Koh Samui now visit hotels and beaches to warn tourists against the poisonous jellyfish, which so far this year has claimed three lives in Thailand.
In August a Thai woman died after a close encounter with a box jellyfish on the island of Koh Phangan, which is popular with backpackers and known for its full moon parties.
The same month a four year old French boy died after meeting a poisonous jellyfish in the same area.
The Box jellyfish have tentacles that can grow up to three meters long and is highly toxic.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Dancing Queens: Imams in China forced to dance
China has forced the imams of eastern Muslim majority district of Xinjiang to dance in the street, and swear to an oath that they will not teach religion to children as well telling them that prayer is harmful to the soul.