Woman ends up in hospital after confusing builder’s foam with her hair mousse, Daily Mail writes.
The mystery woman, believed to be from Eastern Europe, grabbed the wrong can when doing her hair.
She accidentally used expanding builder's foam instead of hair mousse and ended up in hospital.
A picture of her in A&E has been widely shared on social media around the world on Tuesday.
This picture proves once and for all how important it is to read the label on the can.
She can be seen sitting in a waiting room looking understandably unhappy with her situation with a giant solid helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.
Twigs and leaves are stuck to the foam, leading to speculation that there might be more to the picture, as seen in The Sun, than a simple mistaken spray can.
Expanding polyurethane foam has a number of uses in DIY situations - although 'hair product' is not one of them.
Builders' and at-home-handymen used the foam for everything from preventing leaks, to filling gaps during construction and holding items in place.
The globalist psychopaths vs Speisa
Your kind donations help keep Speisa up and running. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution. Thank you!
Why would I donate?
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Norwegian slaughterhouses stops producing halal food
About 500 tons halal meat is produced annually in Norway, but that number will go down, as companies finds the whole halal process too demanding.