You are tired but can't sleep. Try the new 4-7-8 method that has caught on in America.
With this technique, you may not have to count sheep anymore.
According to the Directorate of Health, every third adult person are having trouble falling asleep. Now, the American author and physician Andrew Weil, has perhaps cracked the code, Time Magazine reports.
Weil believes stress is the main reason why so many can't sleep. He has made a method that can be used to cope with all types of stress, inner turmoil and anxiety. It can be done anywhere, anytime and only takes a minute!
It's very simple:
1. Place the tip of your tongue behind your front teeth. By the edge of the gum.
2. Exhale through your mouth. Make a swoosh sound.
3. Close your mouth and inhale through your nose while you count to 4.
4. Hold your breath. Count to 7.
5. Exhale through your mouth while counting to 8.
Do this exercise four times and the doctor guarantees lower stress levels and a good nights sleep.
Good night - Sleep tight!
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Norway fears Swedish collapse and crime spreading across the border
- This is really bad to see. There is a risk that the welfare state is at stake, says head of the Norwegian Police Union - about Sweden.