During Saturday night, a woman was subjected to an assault rape in Strängnäs.
When she escaped the rape, she was raped again by other men outside an asylum accommodation - all within an hour.
According to the local newspaper Eskilstuna-Kuriren, which refer to "informed sources", the woman was raped outdoors twice. When she fled after the first rape she was assaulted once again by "other men", according to the newspaper.
Lars Liwenborg at Sörmland police confirms that the information is correct.
- I can not reveal more than what Eskilstuna-Kuriren has told. There are two incidents that have been reported, he says.
He would not comment on how many suspected perpetrators there are.
- I can say that there are two different incidents about one hour apart.
The first rape, according to the woman, occurred at Tosterön. The second rape took place between one o'clock and half past one at Tosteröbron, which leads to the center of Strängnäs.
Nearby there are two asylum accommodations run by Bert Karlsson's tax-supported asylum companies Jokarjo AB. One of them, Hotell Mälarblick (pictured), is located right next to the crime scene. Whether the accommodations have any connection with the rapes, Lars Liwenborg would not comment on (which is usually a clear indication that it has).
- Such a question is impossible to answer in the current situation because the investigation has just started.
He would not reveal the descriptions of the perpetrators the woman gave (another clear indication in the shameful political correct country).
- It is something we will not go out with right now.
During the day police will keep questioning the woman and other people.
- We have no suspects yet. We have worked on this matter since Sunday and today it is Monday, so we have not yet been able to find any suspects. But we're working on, says Lars Liwenborg.
And that is why Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, with a staggering 5,000 assault rapes a year (2014).
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Turkey threatens to send 15,000 refugees a month to Europe
Turkey's Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu has threatened to "blow the mind" of Europe by sending 15,000 refugees a month to EU.