Mainstream media won't tell you that numerous police stations have been attacked in the past few weeks in France. François Desouche provides a non-exhaustive list of those buildings directly affected by urban violence. The list does not include physical attacks, or the police cars set on fire or damaged. (The department numbers are in parentheses):
- Kremlin-Bicêtre (94): Police headquarters were the target of gun shots (July 5).
- Les Ulis (94): Police headquarters were stoned by about fifteen persons. There were no injuries and no arrests(July 5-6).
- Vaulx-en-Velin (69): Two young persons attacked the police headquarters with mortars (July 7).
- Valence (26): Young persons attempted to set the police station on fire (July 8-9).
- Fontenay-le-Fleury (78): Police headquarters hit by mortar shots (July 9-10).
- Dinan (22): A gang of young persons assaulted the gendarmerie (July 10-11).
- Vaulx-en-Velin (69): Police headquarters hit by projectiles including a plaster grenade (July 12-13).
- Noisiel (77): Police headquarters were attacked three times by mortars shot from diverse projectiles (July 13-14).
- Trappes (78): Police headquarters were targeted twice by mortar shots (July 14-15).
- Les Ulis (91): About forty persons armed with stones, Molotov cocktails, and mortars attacked police headquarters (July 13-14). "This is the third attack in less than two weeks".
- Neuilly-Plaisance (93): Municipal police headquarters were besieged by one hundred individuals (July 13-14).
- Saint-Denis (93): The building housing the fleet of highway riot police was hit by projectiles filled with mortar. A veritable ambush had been set up to greet the police. From the roof of the Joliot-Curie housing units next door, young persons hurled iron bars on the patrol units (night of July 13-14).
Note: Additional information:
- In Seine-Saint-Denis (93), 133 suspects were arrested, 109 were kept in custody. They were caught with iron bars and various projectiles in their hands, and most were 14 years old, but police say some were 10-11 years old. In Aulnay-sous-Bois, the police had been warned a week ago by young provocateurs that "bottles of acid" would be thrown at the anti-crime brigade on July 14.
- Garges (95): Police headquarters besieged and hit by mortar (July 13-14).
- Fosses (95): Several Molotov cocktails were thrown at the gendarmerie headquarters (July 13-14).
- Sarcelles (95): The parking lot of police headquarters was hit by mortars (July 14).
Note: Additional information about Sarcelles:
- The Codec shopping center was destroyed: a grocery, bakery, laundry and pizza parlor were set ablaze. Nine cars were also torched.
- Montigny-lès-Cormeilles (95): The police station was the target of Molotov cocktails (July 14-15).
- Meylan (38): The police headquarters was set on fire (July 14-15).
- Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (78): Police headquarters hit by fire crackers (July 14-15).
- Marseille (13): The police station of the third arrondissement hit by two Molotov cocktails (July 15-16).
- Chanteloup-les-Vignes (78): The anti-crime brigade was the target of stones, Molotov cocktails and mortar shots in the rue des Pierreuses. A group of ten individuals, some wearing masks, formed around the police. To break away the police used rubber bullets twice. Glass on the police car was broken, but there were no injuries and no arrests (July 15-16).
Last month ISIS claimed that the terrorist organization now has infiltrated all across Europe and is waiting to strike. ISIS posted photos taken in front of police stations, the primary target, as the organization successfully attacked first in Iraq.
A recent poll at Aljazeera.net, which is the Arabic version of Aljazeera.com found that 80% of Muslims who participated in the poll support the ISIS' conquests in Syria and Iraq. Why would Muslims in France think any different when the goal is to make a world wide Islamic caliphate. It's all previews.
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
NASA announces press conference on Monday
NASA has made new discoveries on Mars, and will reveal the ''major discoveries'' at a press conference tomorrow.