- A spineless people, men and women born without pride. Allah has given us a safe haven in the infidel country, so we can rest and recover. Soon we will also destroy this place, God willing, says 23-year-old Abu-Ibrahim.
Abu-Ibrahim is interviewed by the Swedish news outlet vs, and he promises that the borders of Sweden will be conquered as in Syria, Libya and Iraq.
He has fought in Syria for two years, it is amazing he describes - to feel alive and to fight for something so sacred and so right as the Islamic State's empire in the world can not be described. In battle we feel Allah's presence, he is at our side and in our hearts, He gives us the courage and the strength to continue.
He says it's not his real name, but purports to be called Abu-Ibrahim, a name given to him when he started to fight for IS.
"How does it feel to leave everything behind to fight?"
He says nothing at first but only puts one hand over the other.
- We are on the path of Allah and we who follow His holy word have nothing to fear, we are not afraid, we die with a purpose - a purpose that gives us the ability to smile when life leaves us. In battle, it is just as much honor to die by the side of our brothers, as the honor it is to live by their side until the hour of Allah and even in jihad. In the heat of battle we feel it, while we see the prophecy being fulfilled, that every second is an opportunity to serve, and if it means death, it is only Allah's will. There is the fear in you that will make you lose, with fear in your hearts you can never win.
"What do you mean lose?"
- This battle is already won without a struggle, you have without a fight already surrendered to us because you lack the fight in your heart. You have no army, you can not defend yourselves without help from others and who wants to help a people that never stood up for themselves? While the world is laughing at you as they talk about the "Submissive people" down there in Syria, "a place for mobilization and rest." For us you have opened a sanctuary where the brothers can rest until they return.
"How would you feel if the war comes to Sweden?"
- The Swedes do not seem to understand that we fight for Islam and justice, the war is already here and everywhere. Your politicians are trying to tell you something else, but we do not hide why we exist and what we intend to achieve. Whereas you sit in your homes and continue to live life like nothing is going to change. You turn a blind eye to reality, which will soon be knocking on your door.
- You infidels are undisciplined people. You drink, you are dishonest and selfish. You have people who steal and commit crimes without proper punishment. Under Sharia law we chop the hand off thieves or we crucify them. Mark my words, when we get past the borders of Iraq, we will come for yours. We have men, we have the resources and the firepower needed - but most of all we have faith.
- We have conquered territories larger than Sweden already and we will continue.
"But how do you feel about a war against Swedes?"
- It is not in me to sympathize with the skeptics and non-believers regardless of their nationality or my own history and upbringing, for it is not Allah's will. Islamic State will impose Sharia laws and this can only be done with weapons, those who do not follow our path will ultimately still get an honorable death because, we are at least so merciful, in comparison to the Europeans and Westerners. Allah is the greatest, and Allah's willing, he will lead us to victory.
Shortly after he puts an end to the interview and Abu-Ibrahim opens the door and leaves. One can not avoid to feel discomfort after the meeting. It is unpleasant to meet individuals that are so motivated and believe that what they are doing is right, that nothing really prevents them from beheading people, burn and spread fear. In their nature, it is quite normal, they believe they serve a purpose and nothing can stop them.
Except a bullet of course.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Woman killed by tiger at zoo
A female zookeeper died when she was attacked by a tiger at a zoo south of Auckland in New Zealand, Sunday morning.