When a couple invites to their wedding there is little doubt about who gets the most attention.
But for a newlywed couple, the happy day took a somewhat unexpected turn.
A photo that was uploaded to the website Reddit this week now goes viral around the world.
In what appears to be the wedding dinner for a newlywed couple, a man in a blue shirt chooses to woo his girlfriend - right in front of the bride and groom.
The photo has over 1.5 million views and has nearly 1,500 comments. Most asks why someone chooses to steal the attention of the bride and groom.
It is still unclear who the bride and groom are, and also who the possibly newly engaged couple are.
These are some of the reactions:
- This reminds me of when my uncle gave my cousin a puppy in my birthday party, one says.
- Her smile says congratulations, but her eyes says, 'that bitch. "
- They have one day which is just about them - you idiot.
- The newlyweds should go to their wedding and announce that they are expecting a child as part of the speech.
- This is insanely rude. I'd overturn the table and hit them in the throat. Then I'd eat some cake.
- The only thing worse is if he says: Let's just get married tonight!
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Several tornadoes ravaged USA
On Thursday several tornadoes hit the states Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas and Nebraska.