The man who until only a few weeks ago was a member of IS, says to Norwegian TV2 that he could not bear more slaughtering of people.
He calls himself Abu Alouf, is in the early 30s and comes from Deir Ezzor in Syria.
For a year and a half he was a member of the Islamic State (IS).
Only a few weeks ago he deserted and left the terrorist army. Now he has gone into hiding in Turkey.
Abu Alouf tells TV2 that he joined IS because he was poor and unemployed, but in the terror army he witnessed massacres and almost indescribable horrors.
Such as when two young boys were stoned because IS thought their play was a sexual act.
- It was a neighbor who was 15 years old and a boy who was four or five years, says Abu Alouf to TV2.
- The oldest boy was playing with the youngest on his lap. Fifteen minutes later, two from IS came and retrieved them.
- The fighters reacted to that the oldest had the boy on his lap. The IS-fighter said, "This is wrong."
They took the youngest child aside and stoned the oldest boy to death.
- First, with small stones, then bigger, says Abu Alouf.
In Deir Ezzor he witnessed the slaughter of an entire tribe.
Because of disputes over an oil well, IS massacred 1,700 men, women and children.
They dug a trench about a kilometer long and 1.5 meters wide. They brought in a bulldozer and it was made ready, says Abu Alouf.
- They beheaded people until they were exhausted. Then they began to shoot them instead. Finally they covered everything, with living and dead in it.
Abu Alouf couldn't bear it anymore. He could not take more killing and slaughter, and decided to run away. Alone in the car on the way to Raqqa, he saw an opportunity and escaped across the border to Turkey, well knowing that the punishment for desertion is beheading, if IS catch him.
Even in Turkey, he is not safe.
- I swear by God (Allah) that I'm afraid. They have people here too, he says.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
PC GONE MAD? - British newspaper reacts
14-17? Unlike Swedish newspapers, British newspapers seem to have a little integrity left and react to the obvious madness.