On Thursday came the verdict for the Swede after he mentioned France and the country's football referees in a controversially way.
The French Football Federation has decided that the Swedish forward must be quarantined for four matches.
- The situation has become a fun and unprofessional joke. A disgrace to football, according to a message from Zlatan through his own app.
The forward think that people see through what he thinks is a lousy decision from the French Football Association.
- I would be more happy if I had been quarantined for the rest of the season so I could have started on the holiday already, writes the Swede.
PSG believes that Ibrahimovic' contributions to French football should have been taken into consideration.
- The club finds it regrettable that the player becomes so severely punished, especially when one consider his enormous contribution to French football's image, writes the club in a statement.
Even without the team's big star in place, PSG is determined to achieve success.
- Nothing, not even this will prevent us from writing another victory-chapter in our club's history.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- The ball has started rolling
"The Swedish public has to be told all the facts now." Another old-timer in the Swedish police comes forward in support of the truth of what's going on in the country.