Eductus runs courses in Swedish for immigrants. On Monday morning last week the teaching in one of the classes was interrupted by a man, Borås Tidning reports.
- It was chaos, says Principal Jozefina Persson. Other students felt threatened by him.
The class was singing when the man interrupted the education.
- He said: "Be quiet, you must not laugh here at school. Allah forbids that we laugh."
According to the teacher, the man pointed at a women and said: "You are a Christian, you're not good. Here all students shall be Muslims, and be veiled."
The teacher called for the principal. The female students were crying and the atmosphere was very upset. The Principal demanded that the man who disturbed the teaching would leave the premises.
- One of the women he had assaulted asked me for help and said she did not want to wear the veil, says Jozefina Persson. She passed out, we put her on the floor, she had difficulty breathing and became quite red on the throat.
The man refused to leave the premises, so the principal called for both the ambulance and the police. Students were gathered in the auditorium, where the school management after the emergency situation would inform them.
The Principal describes the man as a fanatic. Previously there have been conflicts because he wants to leave the class to pray, but the school do not accept it. There is a small room prepared for prayer, but students must attend it during the breaks.
After the incident on Monday morning, it was also proved that the man had assaulted other pupils because they are not Muslims. He has demanded that all women should be veiled. Also during breaks at school, he has demanded that other students will become Muslims.
- I'm actually afraid that something else is going to happen here, says Jozefina Persson. And now much more emerges. Students dare tell me more and more.
Police searched the premises for the man and wrote an internal memo to document the event. Police's assessment was that what the man said did not constitute a crime.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- ISIS' recruitment manager lives in Scandinavia
The Islamic extremist group ISIS' recruitment manager lives in Sweden or Denmark, according to a terrorism expert who advises the Iraqi government.