When Minister of Justice in Sweden, Morgan Johansson, visited the asylum center Broby Hospital on Monday afternoon he was attacked by a "new Swede" who sprayed him with a fire extinguisher.
Säpo (police) took care of the person and led away the Minister of Justice.
- It was a person who obviously was waiting for me and sprayed foam on me and it's clear that I was surprised. But I am not hurt, says Morgan Johansson.
Were you frightened?
- Of course, it is clear that I was surprised by it, but I'm unharmed. However one should not take this too lightly either. I can not just say move on for it is clear that this is serious.
Is there anyone who has been injured?
- No, not that I know of. My bodyguard did a quick and good intervention, says Morgan Johansson.
What do you think about your safety during your visit here today?
- I think this is an isolated incident, and I do not want to draw any conclusions about it.
One person has been arrested, said Police press secretary, Frederick Milder, to Sveriges Radio.
Morgan Johansson can be happy it was just foam this time and not a 30 cm long knife.
Read also: Swedish PM chased from immigrant ghetto in Gothenburg
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
- The ball has started rolling
"The Swedish public has to be told all the facts now." Another old-timer in the Swedish police comes forward in support of the truth of what's going on in the country.