She beams of confidence and political success. Marine Le Pen (46) has the support of over 30 percent of French voters.
- It goes even better for us now than when you last spoke with me, she says.
Last time Front National had 24 percent of the French votes.
- The result was a breakthrough for us. As you can see the established parties fear us now, says Marine Le Pen.
Last week several polls showed that the party has the support of more than 30 percent of the French population ahead of local elections that starts today.
The French Prime Minister voiced his fears, but what many others are hoping for: that Marine Le Pen becomes the country's next president.
- When Prime Minister Manuel Valls goes out and says that he fears that you may be France's next president and it will mean a disaster for the country, what does that tell you?
- He is right that we can win the presidential election and that I will soon govern France. But France is in a situation of chaos and financial mess. Front National will make France great again. As President, I will let the people be heard and create a real French democracy, says Le Pen, and adds:
- When the Prime Minister needs to stigmatize the leader of the largest opposition party, it is because he is afraid. Front National is a political force that increases in strength. We have a third of the voters backing us now.
- I'm the hope for French democracy, no threat. But we are a threat to the established political aristocracy, which determines everything. People should have something to say about their own future, they want to have jobs and a safer life. Therefore, we will use plebiscites frequent when I come into power.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Louis van Gaal has been sacked
Louis van Gaal is finished as Manchester United manager, reports British media.